Monday, July 19, 2010

Had A Thought;

i had a thought; a thought about yu.
a thought about yu and how yu stopped caring
a thought about yu seeing me but walking past me
a thought about yu hearing me but ignoriing me
i had a thought, a thought about yu
a thought about someone hurting me
but yu not saving me
i had a thought, that someone threw a heavy glass at me
and it hit me in my face, and on my side of my stomach
glass was inside my face, and inside my stomach, i bled, and wouldnt stop, but yu ran to that person and stopped,yu looked at me and the look was as if i deserved it. AS IF ii DESERVED that heavy blow AS  I DESERVED that glass insiide of me.
so i ran, ran away from yu, and as i looked back yu did not come, i felt weary and low, sick, i slowed down and fell, i was bleeding, in the dark the redness of me was bright in the darkness. i looked for yu, i needed yu, but yu left me. yur stubborness got me. and i gave up. i gave up on me. i layed there and cried, i bled and i stopped, no one in siight i layed there. && i Had A Thought, A Thought about yu..... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment