Monday, October 26, 2009

Tell me what iis love pt. 1

What is love?
is it the way yu hold me when im not feeling myself?
or is the way yur voice soothes me when im lonely
can yu tell me?
what is love?
is the way yu make me feel  when yu place yur fingertips between mine
what is love?
is it the sound of yur voice
or the beating of yur heart?
is it the softness of yur kiss
or the gentleness of yur touch
baby can you tell me?
Love is what God gave me
Love is what he shares with me
and he thought of me so much
that he gave me you.
and for that yu are one of my blessings.
yu make me feel wanted
and i can be ME
                                                                                                                
KYRA around yu
not jus REEZYi can be Ky the emotional one
the sensitive one
the loving one
the fun one
the angry one
the sad one
me
i can be me
and for that i am so GRATEFUL
i love yu so much baby :)
yur the only guy for me
:)
so what iis love?
The Feelings Yu Give Me




No comments:

Post a Comment